Monday, March 2, 2009

Starting Baby Room Projects



I am excited to start doing things for when baby comes! But it makes it a little though when at the moment the baby's room is our kitchen! (soon to be moved into the dinning area!) This weekend though Tom went to Haggerman on little business trip! So Jessica came over and spent Friday night with me. We worked on this project which will go on the twin bed that will be in the baby's room! It was an old headboard I got at salvation army that we recovered. I just love how it turned out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chickie..I had no idea you had a blog, I found you off of Em's blog. I love keeping in touch this way! Your little bump is sooooo little!! =) Can't wait to meet you little man! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm planning on doing that for our bed some day when I have time!! :)

    ReplyDelete